Please carefully read the following rules and regulations relating to the club:
- Radios and other music players are not permitted without the use of headphones.
- Team games and team ball games are not permitted.
- No glass or breakable items are allowed on the beach.
- No barbeques are permitted before 5.00pm, unless authorised by the office.
- Topless sunbathing, tents, dogs and other animals are not allowed on the premises or raft.
- All motorised watercraft that are hired or otherwise must be boarded to the north end of the Sandy Lane Hotel’s beach and used outside of the marked swimming area.
- Please wash/clean off all sand before entering the club house and using the facilities ie. bathrooms, chairs etc, outside showers and footbaths are available.
- Please do not sit on the beach club furniture with wet swimsuits/clothing/towels etc.
- No surf boards, boogie boards etc are allowed in the club house.
- Please place all rubbish/litter in the bins provided. Ashtrays are available from the bar for the use on the beach. Smoking is not permitted in the club house.
- Failure to abide by the rules may result in your being asked to leave the beach facility.